Business Learning Coordinator - 12 month Contract
About the Opportunity:
- 12 month maternity cover contract
- Demonstrate your drive and energy to facilitate and deliver virtual learning
- Well established team | Great work culture
Ensuring all colleagues have access to business learning and industry qualifications that supports their day to day business operations. The Learning Coordinator is solely responsible for the "Lync and Learn" Learning Calendar ensuing 40 hour of Lync and Learn and Product Training is delivered by internal SMEs annually. Your responsibilities:
About you: Your skills and experience
- Build a Training Pipeline of internal and external SME's to deliver Lync and Learn training sessions
- Publish a Learning Calendar on Aon Avenue (Internal intranet), Yammer, Operations/People Leaders
Manage Course accreditation of CPD via NIBA industry association
- Host online events to assist internal and external SMEs when delivering sessions
Administration of Attendance Pre course registration and Post Course attendance tracking within Learning Management System
- Editing and maintenance of Training Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, Quick Reference Guides, Release Notes Adobe Learning videos and guides
- Knowledge of Insurance Broking desirable
- Experience in a similar role
- Stakeholder management with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
- Contribute as an effective team player to ensure success-oriented, accountable culture and credible partner to the business.
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.