Business Planning & Analysis Analyst
Supporting our Technology departments, the primary objective of this Business Planning Analyst role, includes:
- Production of monthly reporting including journal, analysis, investigation, ad-hoc queries and commentary of financial results.
- Preparation and consolidation of annual plan, mid-year forecast (MYF), monthly forecast and flash, including analysis of actuals versus plan.
- Development of financial models to streamline or improve management reporting processes such as activity-based costing, benchmarking exercise, unit cost analysis, headcount optimisation, and expense forecasting.
- Establish strong relationships & partnerships with stakeholders, including local & regional finance, O&T management, products & business partners.
- Ensure compliance and adherence with corporate & accounting policy.
- Undertake any other ah-hoc projects and tasks as required by management
Job Family Group:
- Relevant finance degree and/or professional qualifications that shows close connection to BP&A activities.
- Ideally 5+ years' experience with banking/corporate background.
- Articulate, confident, & effective communicator (written & verbal).
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- High energy levels able to meet tight deadlines and manage flexible working hours.
- Inquisitive with strong analytical & problem solving skills, including process improvement initiatives.
- Team player, self-motivated, strong initiative, & results oriented.
- Professional & maintains discretion for confidential work.
Operations - Core Job Family:
Business Planning & Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting