Fantastic Leadership Opportunity with Big 4 Consultancy Firm - $415 P/H including super Your new company
This Big 4 Consultancy firm are recruiting for high performing individuals to join their Financial Services Case Assessment team which focuses on banking, insurance and wealth management clients. This team works in a target-orientated, quality-controlled environment where being able to work with a high level of accuracy to prescribed processes and to strict deadlines is a prerequisite.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills such as managing and motivating your team and ensuring productivity and quality targets are achieved. Experience working within the financial services industry and an awareness of regulatory challenges/expectations in this sector is highly desirable. Your new role
As a Case Assessor Team Leader, you will be required to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage and monitor workflow of experienced and junior team members in the achievement of key productivity outputs and quality assurance targets
- Escalate and manage risks and issues, liaise with senior leadership to achieve positive business outcomes
- Provide support and non-technical advice to both experienced and junior team members
- Make recommendations for delivery and ongoing support in line with client requirements, processes and guidance
- Identify and communicate any technical issues, or scope for business improvements, to the Project Manager and where relevant, the client
- Contribute to developing and implementing work flow practices and templates to enhance team efficiency Successfully manage stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
- Degree in a relevant discipline (accounting, finance, business, law)
- RG146 Qualification OR Financial Advice background strongly preferred
- Experience managing a team of 10+ in a professional operations environment
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills such as managing and motivating your team and ensuring productivity and quality targets are achieved
- Excellent people-management skills with experience liaising with senior stakeholders
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, with the ability to complete Management Information reports
- Quality-focused with an ability to maintain high quality standards under tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and respond positively under pressure.
- Strong coaching and feedback skills.
A fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a leading Big 4 organisation, gaining experience likely to grow your career. You will earn a competitive salary and be exposed to potential future progression opportunities. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Lauren Jones now on 02 8226 9705. LHS 297508