Chief Technology Officer
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie Sydney Nouvelle-Galles du Sud AU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Diversified Financial Services Organisation
- 05 juin 18 2018-06-05
High Level Overview: A large diversified financial services organisation in Australia is seeking a Chief Technology Officer to define and lead the long-term enterprise wide technology strategy.
- Define the long-term technology strategy across the entire business.
- Key member of the technology leadership team.
- Forward thinking, dynamic and innovative executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategy: Establish and drive a long-term, enterprise wide technology strategy that is appropriately aligned with business objectives and goals.
- Enterprise Architecture: Provide thought leadership on architecture best practice within both application and infrastructure environments.
- Innovation: Develop the external view of the organisation as being at the forefront of emerging technologies and an innovative market leader.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Engage cross-functionally and partner with senior leaders to understand and deliver technologies that support their growth.
- People Leadership: Lead a small team of technical specialists. Enhance skills throughout the team through training and recruitment.
Skills, Experience and Leadership Capabilities
- Technology Strategy: Track record of building long-term strategies while also being able to focus on delivery of short-term business needs.
- Technology Leadership: 15+ years of experience delivering a breadth of technologies in a complex environment.
- Industry Expertise: Strong understanding of the competitive landscape within Global Banking/Financial Services.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Influencing: A technology business partner rather than a subject matter expert who is commercial and able to advise complex stakeholder groups.
- Transformation: Expertise in managing and influencing very large change programs.
- Culture fit: A collaborative, forward thinking and influential executive within the market.
Candidates must hold a relevant visa/citizenship to work in Australia to be eligible for this role.