Client Services Team Leader
- Competitive salary
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie Sydney Nouvelle-Galles du Sud AU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CMC Markets Singapore
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
CMC Markets was established in 1989 and is a leading global provider of online retail financial services complete with a comprehensive institutional offering. We enable clients to trade a broad range of financial instruments through our award-winning Next Generation trading platform, supported by sophisticated charting, competitive pricing and automated execution. An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an experienced and personable Customer Service professional to join our team in Sydney. This role would suit an engaging and results-focused Team Leader, with prior Customer Service experience, and exposure to financial services.
The Client Services team within Australia provides services to Australian and New Zealand clients for CFD trading and also for CMC Markets Stockbroking in Australia. The Team leader is required to supervise the Client Services Execs on a day to day basis, with the support of the Senior Execs and advise the Client Services Manager of team requirements and performance.
Your key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
• Proactively supervise and coordinate activities of the Client Services team to ensure a high quality, relevant client experience
• Expert knowledge of platform and products
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Provide continuous coaching, guidance and development at an individual and team level
• Effectively manage team resources including: staffing levels, allocation of tasks, service quality levels etc.
• Provide point of escalation for Client Services Executives
• Take ownership and accountability; and work collaboratively with other business teams to drive a client centric and service oriented culture across the business
• Provide day to day feedback of individual and team performance to Client Services Manager to achieve outcomes
• Drive the development, ongoing reporting and analysis of KPIs at an individual and team level, working with the individuals and teams to ensure goals are achieved
Apply today if this sounds like your next role!