Client Solutions Sales Director - Capital Markets technology
- Up to $225k base + super and bonus
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Anton Murray Consulting
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
A leading financials services tech company that creates advanced digital platforms and applications for the worlds leading investment banks, Funds, Exchanges required a Director of Client Solutions Sales in Sydney
We are currently working on a Client Solutions Sales Director role with a leading capital markets technology firm. They are a consulting, design and build company that creates advanced bespoke digital platforms and applications for the worlds leading investment banks, wealth & asset managers, financial institutions and exchanges
They use design to solve sophisticated, often challenging and complex problems for their clients and work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams.
A strategy, design and software engineering consulting firm that creates next-generation trading platforms, innovative risk aggregation and reporting systems, and other advanced technology solutions for the world's leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds and exchanges.
Seeking a senior sales executive to join their team in Sydney to build and manage client relationships, identify opportunities, work with our delivery teams to define and structure engagements, and negotiate and close new business.
Ideal applicant will be someone with a passion and demonstrated experience in sophisticated solution selling and client engagement. You will be responsible for manage client relationships, identifying opportunities, working with delivery teams to define and structure engagements, and negotiating and closing new business within the capital markets industry in Australia.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a deep background knowledge of the financial services industry and its regulatory and technological landscape;
- Provide thought leadership and build lasting relationships with senior business stakeholders;
- Engage in creative, collaborative thinking about defining customized solutions for our clients' challenges;
- Have strong collaboration and communication skills; and
- technical or finance domain intensive background is highly desirable.