Cloud Network Engineer
• Be a part of the Earth's largest public Cloud organisation
• Clear and defined career progression, training & certifications + much more
• Subsidised Healthcare, Sign-on bonus, Stock & Shares, Paid commuting to work, subsidised mobile phone allowance
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence and Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. AWS is seeking talented Systems Engineers/Administrators with strong customer support and technical skills, who are passionate about technology and who want to work with and learn one of the fastest growing Cloud platforms in the world. As a member of the AWS PS Team you will be at the forefront of Cloud technology, assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
On a typical day, Engineers are at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features. We work diligently with our customers to dive deep into the root cause of their issues, focusing on our products, while also being exposed to other services that align with the customer infrastructure.
Are you someone who is driven by working in a complex operating environment across multiple industries and technologies? Do you enjoy learning cutting edge technologies? Are you excited by the challenges presented by working with both new and experienced customers to get the most out of their environments?
The AWS Premium Support team is seeking experienced and seasoned Network Engineers that enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and that have a strong technical background in networking, troubleshooting, systems, Windows/Linux, identity and access management, Cryptography, compliance and auditing, web applications and more. Our Engineers are the "voice of the customer" and have a strong hands-on relationship with the development & architecture teams for recurring issues or complex feature requests.
You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you help customers deliver enterprise applications in the Cloud and will represent AWS as you interact directly with our developer community to resolve support issues. You will be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
• Learn, support, and use groundbreaking technologies
• Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
• Leverage your day-to-day experiences to provide the voice of the customer to internal AWS teams
• Field and manage technical customer issues via phone, chat and email
• Drive customer communication during critical events
• Create knowledge articles, videos and other technical articles for the AWS customer community
What do we love about working at AWS as a Cloud Engineer......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha2nv6lBK2o Basic Qualifications
You must have excellent knowledge in at least two of the following technical domains:
• Network Engineering (TCP/IP, UDP, BGP, OSPF, IPsec, MTU, Load Balancing, NAT, subnetting, etc)
• Web Technologies (DNS, Apache, NGINX, IIS, HTTPS/SSL, PKI, etc)
• Working knowledge in Linux or Windows (Red Hat, Bash, PowerShell, etc)
• Troubleshooting (firewalls, mtr, tcpdump, Wireshark, etc)
Excellent ability to communicate in English, both written and verbal. Preferred Qualifications
These qualifications are optional, but please highlight them on your resume if you have them:
• Any formal tertiary qualification or equivalent knowledge gained from real world industry experience.
• Vendor certifications are desirable but not mandatory
What if I do not meet all the basic and/or preferred qualifications listed on the job description?
Here at AWS as we have training programs to help you develop the skills required to be successful in your role.
We hire smart people who are keen to build a career with AWS, so we're more interested in the areas that you do know instead of those you haven't been exposed to yet.
Amazon Web Services is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.