- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 18 oct. 18
Commercial role available in a high end ASX listed Retail business located in Sydney CBD
Our client is a high end ASX retail brand. They are seeking an experience Commercial Analyst to add to their finance team. Renowned for their brand & position in the market this is a great opportunity to join a high calibre, growing business in a sought after commercial role.
You will be reporting directly to the Commercial Finance Manager in variety of responsibilities encompassing business performance analysis and executive reporting. Specifically, you will be tasked with (but not limited to) the following:
- Support the commercial team to determine strategies to drive revenue & optimise costs through analysis and business partnering
- Manage the budget and forecast process for relevant departments
- Provide support on new business cases through analysis and modelling
- Meetings with stakeholders about relevant data for current market trends and the performance of competitors
- Provide variance analysis and trends across major expense categories, that supports the business with cost optimisation initiatives
- Financial modelling and scenario analysis to support with key strategic initiatives
Your qualifications will reflect:
- You must be CA or CPA qualified
- You will be a high performer and demonstrate the ability to work effectively at all levels of an organisation, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in a similar role
- Highly Computer literate including all other MS Office programmes, accounting/ financial applications, and ability quickly to learn new applications and programmes
If you believe this is the opportunity for you, please send your resume through to the email of Georgina Gann - email@example.com . au
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.