Corporate - Legal - Administrative Assistant
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financialservices firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firmis a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and smallbusiness, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and assetmanagement.
The Legal Department is responsible for the provision of legalservices to the Corporation and is organized by practice groups that generallyalign with the Corporation's lines of business and corporate staff areas. This structure encourages legal teams and businesses to discuss legal,regulatory and business developments effectively and in a timely manner. We are currently seeking an Assistant to takeresponsibility for the provision of operational and administrative supportacross the Legal Department Your key responsibilities will include:
To be successful, you willneed:
- Routine administrative duties including answering calls, screeningin a confidential manner as appropriate, amending/formatting documents,filing/saving documents and printing documents (including Excel spreadsheets)
- Daily diary management, scheduling calls and meetings across timezones, coordination of domestic and international team travel, events &meeting coordination, administration and processing of external counselinvoices, reserving conference rooms,
- Preparationand management of confidential legal documents and sensitive personnelinformation, amending documents, correspondence and formatting with minimalsupervision
- Manage general office administrative needs ( including new joineronboarding, resolving IT issues) and provide support to the otherLegal team assistant on a needs basis.
- Working on department wide administration, projects, and strategicinitiatives
- Demonstrating sound decision-making, independent judgment and theability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels and maintainingPractice Group specific policies and procedures and track progress of projectsand initiatives
- Minimumof three years proven experience gained within the banking industry/largecorporate environment and experience as an Executive Assistant with a large lawfirm or a financial institution would be highly beneficial
- Ability towork with a range of different clients at all levels from internal to externalclients such as law firms, clients, company secretary and other business units
- Proventechnical skills along with demonstrated ability to learn and master newtechnology for document management,matter and spend management systems
- Possessexcellent verbal and written communication skills combined with strong interpersonalskills
- Confidentat communicating and building relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability towork with limited supervision using own initiative and the ability toprioritize effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure
J.P. Morgan is an equal opportunity employer andis committed to providing a working environment that embraces and valuesdiversity and inclusion. We are proud to retain our Silver Employer status inthe 2018 Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI). If you have any support oraccess requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.