Country Manager- ANZ
Full time - Regular Type of Hire
Requisition will be sent to PeopleFluent Experience Desired Education Desired
Bachelor's Degree Travel Percentage
0% Job Description
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
To establish and drive the execution of the strategic plan pertaining to operational & financial effectiveness which will deliver market leading levels of performance and results. This role will be accountable for the achievement of key organizational goals and objectives and contributing significantly to fulfilment of the mission and vision. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurially minded person, to unite the existing resources in Australia (4 offices) and New Zealand (3 offices) along with the additional investments in people and infrastructure to create a team and make a measurable difference to FIS and to the financial market participants. This position, based in Sydney, offers a highly competitive salary, and incentive bonus structure. You would also find the working environment very enjoyable and the atmosphere extremely positive and upbeat with large growth initiatives.
The successful candidate will be an innovative and motivational leader who has had responsibilities and accountabilities for providing effective leadership in mature but growing organizations. Requires considerable experience working with a wide range of stakeholders to implement new initiatives and can move from consultation to results in an inclusive and collaborative way. Experience in the successful management of organizational growth and change is critical to this position. Experience leading multi-national /international operations in the financial markets preferred. Exceptionally strong leadership, interpersonal and management skills. Proven ability and experience in creating and deploying strategic and tactical plans, ability to translate organizational strategy into functional imperatives. A proven track record of process improvements that can be translated into higher quality, shorter cycle times and cost savings. Experience in the management of fiscal budgets and operational plans. Minimum of 5-10+ years of progressive executive level operational and financial experience in related position/s in a multi-national environment.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Good understanding of FIS products and services
- General knowledge of financial solutions technology including any areas of banking treasury, banking risk, corporate treasury, commercial lending, regulatory and compliance, asset finance and insurance solutions.
- Strong leadership skill with successful track record of leading a sales team to assist them overachieving their sales targets and forecasts.
- Solid decision-making and problem-solving skills, strong verbal and written communicators.
- Great experience in contract negotiation and revenue recognition, engaging in deal flows, P&L management expertise.
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements.
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred.
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the http://www.fisglobal.com/-/media/fisglobal/files/policies/privacy/online-privacy-notice/english.pdf?la=en Online Privacy Notice. Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.