Credit Risk Analyst
Credit Risk Analyst - Business Credit Risk Strategy
You will be responsible for observing developing trends, leading analytical deep dives, identifying new opportunities, maintaining and developing portfolio monitoring tools and working with your stakeholders to drive change that optimises business return while maintaining great customer outcomes See yourself in the team:
The Business Credit Risk Strategy team is responsible for developing automated credit strategies that provide the best lending experience for our customers within Risk Appetite. We build credit strategies to support the simple business lending proposition through BizExpress, in-life processes and arrears management.
We use data, analytics, risk management practices and commercial acumen to build strategies that provide the best risk reward outcome.
A fundamental component of the automated credit strategies is the development of world class credit models, and the credit modelling team is responsible for the development of these models to strengthen lending decisions and the risk assessment processes used for our customers. Do work that matters:
Driving developments in credit strategy, automated decisioning and portfolio monitoring of Business Lending products, primarily originated through BizExpress, as well as supporting wider Business Banking projects Bell with credit risk analytics, insight, reporting and controls. More Specifically:
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Delivery of new and existing credit risk reporting on Business Lending products, including successfully managing any other monthly standing items in preparation for Risk Forums and regular reporting activities
- Ability to manipulate complex data to identify and investigate developing trends and draw insight and hypothesis from data
- Hypothesis led analytics to understand and assess risk strategy performance, and formulating enhancement initiatives that generate customer value
- Ability to use data to influence management and project stakeholders across various product teams and the wider business
- Report, escalate and remediate issues in a timely manner and in line with the Group's operational risk processes (e.g Risk Insite). Ensuring risk issues and actions assigned to you are appropriately managed and updated regularly
- Experience in Credit Risk is preferred but not essential;
- Experience in Big data, Analytics, Modelling or Data Science - such as data manipulation and statistical analysis tools (eg. SAS, SQL, R, Tableau, CHAID) to convert large data sets into easily consumable and insightful reports and business recommendations;
- Demonstrated experience using data to derive, justify and implement hypothesis driven strategy optimisation.
You will be analytical with an inquisitive mind set, keen eye for detail and takes pride in their presentation and design. Proficient in SAS, SQL and Excel. Tableau and other reporting tools are an advantage.
Apply now for this challenging new opportunity in our Business Credit Risk Strategy team!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 13/07/2020