See job description for details
Sydney leading insurance providers is looking for a Tech specialist within Procurement analytics and reporting Your new company
One of Sydney's leading insurance providers requires an experienced Procurement Data analyst within the technology products and services division. With the main task to maintain the Procurement Execution Framework that ensures effective ways of working to procure products & services. Your new role
This role is heavily technical, hands-on, across analytics. You will be liaising with offshore resources to trial, QA/QC and manage updates to a data hub linked dashboard infrastructure adhering to endorsed processes.
- Liaising with data transfer teams and other groups to integrate new data sources through governed processes.
- Building non-governed models to solve specific boutique requests/business problems
- Analysing spend data and partnering with management teams to provide insights and opportunity analysis
- Partnering with the strategic sourcing team on large engagements to provide market analysis.
- Cost analysis, cost driver assessments, returnable schedule builds, models to facilitate bid assessment
- Pivot from just reporting - value identification and insights.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Analytical Background - Heavy on reporting, model building.
- Data modelling, integration and manipulation skills to leverage data from disparate sources or centralised data hubs.
- Procurement and analytical background
- VBA, DAX, M based experience, power query, plugins for excel desirable
- Power BI or Tableau for Visualisation
- Python, SQL, or R
- Oracle BI, Alteryx, Agility, Tableau Preparation
- Run end-to-end procurement - familiar with procurement systems
You will have the opportunity to develop your capabilities and skills so that they can be utilised more broadly within Technology & Operations. This role enable you to grow and utilise some of the best tools and technologies. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508