See job description for details
Big 4 bank require experience Data Analyst for large-scale remediation project on 6 month contract Your new company
As part of this Big 4 banks Superannuation and Investments arm, the Data Analyst plays a vital role in Remediation Data Analytics team with end-to-end accountability for the delivery of analytics and reporting including customer remediation activities across the business.
Your new role
Provide risk analytics, reporting and strategic insights to assist the business in making well-informed, data-driven business decisions.
Working with the business and interpreting/ analysing Data deliver final remediation outcomes by identify the customer affected by remediation.
Deliver data insights utilising advanced analytical skills and complex datasets that allows the business to meet its objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong background in Remediation Data Analytics.
- Financial Services and/or superannuation experience desirable
- Exhibit strong command on SQL server (2016)
- Experience working with large, complex data sets
- Proficiency in understanding, MS SQL, .Net, C# and SSIS, MS Access.
- Experience with data visualisation (Tableau experience preferred)
- Ability to translate data analytics into business insights.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and business acumen.
What you'll get in return
This role is an initial 6 month contract position with an opportunity to deliver an ongoing capability to continue to support remediation work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508