Data Integration Engineer
Join our Engineering team and play a lead role in driving best practice use of Talend across our global team. As a senior Data Integration Engineer, you'll bring with you significant ETL experience and prior hands-on experience building, and implementing ETL frameworks using Talend. You'll possess an in-depth knowledge of big data technologies and a desire to work in a DevOps environment where you will have end-to-end accountability for developing, deploying and supporting your data assets as well as creating templates and implementation methods and standards. Essential Skills and Experience
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Strong Data Integration tools experience in Talend
- Significant experience in one or more of SSIS, DataStage or Informatica
- Strong Data Warehousing experience with an emphasis on the Information Management domain
- Solid experience in programming languages like (Scala or Java or Python) in the context of Big data technologies like Spark.
- Experience working in a DevOps model in an Agile environment
- Experience defining and uplifting the standard and consistency of developed code and patterns
- Prior working experience with AWS - any or all of EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS, EMR, Apache Parquet
- DevOps tools like JIRA, Bamboo, Ansible, GIT (stash or bitbucket), Nexus, SVN
- BigData Querying tools like Hive, Spark, Presto
- Data scheduling and orchestration tools like Control M, Oozie, Airflow
- Strong Linux/Unix skills
- Experience working with Data Vault 2.0
- Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Exposure to Security Concepts and best practices
If you are someone who wants to challenge themselves in a fast-paced environment, please apply via the link or contact Manny Wahidi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program Advertised:
12 Jun 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: