Data Quality and Risk Management Specialist - Sydney
- Supportive mentoring and on-boarding programs to set you up for success
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
https://www.ey.com/au/shape-the-world The opportunity
We are looking for a Data Quality & Risk Management Specialist within the Community Impact team in our Sydney office. This role is offered on a full-time basis. The role is to lead and execute the creation, review of systems, processes and data integrity initiatives in the program administration team. This role leads the processes and outputs of all reporting in service of our clients.
With the mission of achieving positive social impact and shared value, the Community Impact Services team delivers several educational behaviour change programs in schools across Australia in partnership with our clients. As the Data Quality and Risk Management Specialist, you will be responsible for data quality and integrity of the administration of sessions for our various programs.
Make a difference with the work that you do! Join our purpose-driven team passionate about creating sustainable social impact, positive behaviour change and sustainable community impact strategies. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Quality and Risk Management: Actively identify and manage risks to data integrity including develop and implement data integrity checks and ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered to by the team & that data integrity is upheld and maintained
- Reporting: Accountability and delivery of regular client reports and other ad hoc reports, ensuring data accuracy with regular integrity checks
- Bookings Administration & Process Creation: Identify gaps and implement process improvements within the bookings and administration processes, training of new staff in bookings administration process and ensuring data integrity is retained
- CRM: Maintenance of CRMs in relation to day to day issues and engaging with CRM partner to resolve issues, training and development of new staff and cross training CRM management within the team
Ideally, you'll also have
- Proven administrative and organisational expertise
- Proven experience in creating and establishing systems and processes in a team
- Solid technical capabilities - proficient use of CRM and Excel
- Proficient in reporting
- High attention to detail
- Ability to influence people to action
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative on projects
Who are Assurance?
- Commerce and Accounting experience
- Experience in audit
- Experience in project management
- Experience in developing or implementing CRM improvements
- Experience in stakeholder engagement
Assurance is a promise, a positive declaration intended to give confidence. You can be part of the next big climate change initiative, work with the latest innovative forensic intelligence or provide robustness and clarity as part of an audit committee. EY teams deliver on providing that confidence to our clients and you can be part of that promise. Learn more about Assurance here - https://www.ey.com/au/aboutassurance What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.