Digital Experience Manager
The Digital Exp Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual. Responsibilities:
- Plays a key role in developing and managing the implementation of the digital product suite for new and existing customers across businesses
- Develop the Digital Channel Strategies (Web, Mobile & Digital Communications) to deliver a remarkable customer experience via best in class content and user experience, driven by data and best practice deployment.
- Optimise the platform and process for Content management of Website and Digital Communications.
- Build relationship with developer and programmer talents from onshore and offshore partners.
- Manage the banks Search Engine Optimisation strategy working with local and regional stakeholders to drive incremental organic traffic to meet annual targets.
- Works across multiple lines of business to deliver value added enhancement to the customer engagement platforms
- Enhance customer experience across online and offline assets through testing, personalization and automation of customer journeys
- Support and where required lead the business in the implementation and/or upgrade of digital tools and marketing technology including but not limited to; Analytics, Personalisation, Content management, Channel optimisation, Tag management, Email and Short Message code publishing
- Performs project management on small to medium scale projects from inception through to delivery
- Supports the product and partner teams in the development of digital tools and all web assets providing guidance on best practice and upcoming market trends/opportunities
- Brings innovations in tools to improve responses and design
- Manages key projects/digital initiatives and delivers positive outcomes in line with business deadlines
- Meet Key Performance Indicators; meet Customer Satisfaction and Net Promotor Score goals; Content platform stability, enhancements and performance; Delivery of Content on SLA
- Co-manage website, innovating to deliver a remarkable customer experience, drive conversion and better engagement with the brand and products
- Track and manage production issues and work with relevant technology and local teams to expedite solutions
- Support monthly releases and perform business sanity testing
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise and direction for insights gained from experience on digital product project delivery
- Attend digital industry events and courses to remain up to date with industry trends and innovation; share relevant learnings and opportunities with the digital community
- Develop and deliver world class digital program and functionality delivery
- Prepare consistent and uniform reporting outputs that provide direction for optimization
- Provide accurate and valuable MIS for key stakeholders to ensure a Digital first approach to all activities
- Work as problem solver for key initiatives across multiple business areas to deliver digital projects
- Leverage local, regional and global relationships to ensure delivery of key projects and initiatives
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Experience working within a Project Management role within a large institution
- Demonstrated leadership experience and managing marketing teams
- Excellent numerical/analytical capability
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to think strategically and then execute upon that design
- Proven ability to plan and coordinate multiple streams of work to effectively deliver high-quality, sustainable results as required by the business
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload
- Lateral thinker who demonstrates drive and commitment to delivering innovative solutions
- Adaptable and resilient
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Citi has entered into an agreement with NAB to acquire its consumer bank in Australia which includes residential mortgages, deposits, and unsecured lending. The sale is expected to complete in March 2022. As this is a role to work in Citi's consumer bank, the successful candidate will initially be employed by Citi, but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a NAB (or) a new entity that will employ Citi's consumer bank employees, prior to their transfer to NAB. Job Family Group:
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Digital Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting