Digital Transformation Manager
Some career choices have more impact than others.
We're looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who'll work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you'll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
This role will responsible for delivering digital transformation for a customer value stream to improve customer outcomes. A customer value stream is responsible for delivering transformational change, in close collaboration with the Business Lead and Tech Lead, to improves experiences for our customers and staff. Each stream has specific scorecards to measure improved experiences, but a common element of each is that they include customer advocacy and satisfaction, net customer growth, usage and balances, and a risk management component. Your main responsibilities will include:
Qualifications To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Co-ordination of the end-to-end stages required for delivery of initiatives, and ensuring the stream has a clear plan.
- Ensuring required engagements and activities to manage the stream are completed, including managing Stream SteerCos, Working Groups, Huddles, Strategic Planning sessions, Alignment sessions, and participation in showcases and other forums
- Prioritisation of stream opportunitines, ideas, designs and outcomes, and promotion of the design thinking approach to delivery
- Managing transformational change through to the optimisation phase, and iterating to improve the service blueprint for their customer value stream
- Building effective relationships with all stakeholders, navigating ambiguity and complexity to find a pathway forward for digital transformation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, finance, information technology or equivalent experience
- Proven record in delivering digital transformation for 5 years +, with experience across both digital change and transformational change.
- A passion to put customers' experiences and interests at the centre of transformation
- Experience managing delivery of digital or engineering teams directly, with sufficient domain knowledge of digital to manage delivery of engineering teams
- Experience of human-centred design/design thinking desirable
- Experience with collaborative and agile ways of working, and with managing teams in an agile context
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to influence as well as developing strong and productive relationships with key senior management and colleagues in a complex matrix environment
- Strong financial services business and product knowledge
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and experience with interpreting and implementing new regulatory requirements
Candidates for this role will need to demonstrate they hold Australian or New Zealand PR/Citizenship or working rights given current international travel restrictions
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued and respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow in an inclusive environment. Applications from First Nations peoples are encourage.
Learn more about careers at HSBC Australia - https://www.hsbc.com/careers/where-we-hire/australia
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited. Please note that HSBC will we never communicate to applicants via non HSBC channels such as SMS, WhatsApp or Facebook so please be careful if anyone attempts to contact you via these channels.