Director Regulatory Controls
We are seeking a Director, Regulatory Controls
for our IB&M team on a permanent basis.
The Director, Regulatory Controls is responsible for supporting the IB&M business manage its regulatory obligations within appetite and providing subject matter expertise in relation to IB&M systems, processes and controls that ensure compliance with obligations and management of compliance risk.
The nature of the role involves engagement across multiple stakeholders in IB&M (domestically & internationally) and the wider organisation, and is accountable for:
- Managing the Controls Assurance Program Testing team within Regulatory Controls (1 person) .
- Supporting the business in ensuring adherence with the Group's compliance frameworks including policies by developing, implementing and improving our risk approach and control environment across IB&M, its divisions and global locations.
- Monitoring the BU's adherence to licensing obligations and other regulatory requirements by testing IB&M's key regulatory controls in line with the Group's standards to ensure the effectiveness of the controls.
- Driving quality and efficiency in control assurance testing approach and practices .
- Championing and driving a continuous improvement mindset that optimises the risk culture of the business.
To be successful we are seeking:
- Solid understanding of current applicable regulatory requirements relevant to regulated financial institutions in Australia and/or other global locations, preferable in Institutional Banking, corporate lending or FICC markets.
- Extensive CAP testing experience across risk, compliance and Institutional Banking products.
- Ability to develop constructive working relationships with a large and varied stakeholder group at all levels of seniority across IB&M, its business partners and the Group .
- Ability to improve processes from a risk and controls perspective.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 10/08/2020