- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
See job description for detailsKPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG going through significant transformation, in particular within our technology. We are looking for an experienced Domain Architect to join our internally focussed IT Services Team, with combined well-rounded business, data, application/systems, and technical/infrastructure architecture experience, to make a significant difference and help us increase our ability to change to market conditions for your respective domain / functional business unit (FBU).
About the role
As part of IT Services you will partner with your respective FBU to deliver and champion the adoption of these new services. Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop senior stakeholder relationships with the business to establish trust and empathise with current issues and look to communicate principled future solutions alongside the FBU SME's.
- Work with the Enterprise Architect (manager) to identify and articulate FBU current trends and technology pain points across business processes, data & information, application, and infrastructure services (pertinent to the FBU).
- Look for potential opportunities and new technology (emphasis on re-use) that will enact as an enabler for the business & respective FBU of responsibility.
- Along with the Enterprise Architect - Understand and cross reference local firm strategies, cross-domain blueprints, and maintain membership in AU governance groups where required.
- Champion the development and lifecycle of the divisional technology roadmap for the near and far future (1-3 year plan)
- Utilise the global network of senior staff and stakeholders to inspire and push Australia's requirements for service uplift across all relevant cloud offerings.
- Ensure that EA quality assurance, common language, and standards that have been created are being socialised and met through EA governance.
- Independent and motivated technologist with a passion for solving business problems through data and an eagerness to learn new skills and techniques, including new technologies, software and tools.
- Excellent understanding of Enterprise Architecture (focus on Business Architecture(s)
- Collaborative and team-focused to help drive positive change and growth within the team.
- People management skills, including the ability to coordinate motivate and coach
- Innovative and forward thinking.
- Certified in TOGAF 8/9+ (Highly Desirable)
- Extensive experience with iServer / System Architect / Sparx (Highly Desirable)
- Extensive experience with Archimate / UML notation (Highly Desirable)
- Degree in Computer Science, Business studies or Engineering discipline with specific studies in Information Technology
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.o
Advertised: 08 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time