Equity Derivatives Operations Analyst (12 mths Fixed Term Contract)
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDD, Mi-temps
- UBS AG
- 17 oct. 17
Are you a master of derivatives transactions? Do you know how to take care of clients? We're looking for someone that has:
– experience with derivatives such as warrants, structured products, options and loans
– strong attention to detail and a curiosity to understand complex transactions
– can process transactions, prepare documentation, perform settlement functions and execute/monitor key controls
– strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
– is able to suggest and drive improvements to current processes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Equity Derivatives Operations team in Sydney. Our team is part of the wider Securities Middle Office. We work collaboratively and closely with our Sales, trading and structuring teams to deliver market leading derivative products and solutions for our clients
Your experience and skills
– a university degree
– experience in financial services and derivatives
– strong command of Microsoft Excel
– collaborative and a team player
– dedicated to client service
– motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.