- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 23 sept. 17
See job description for details
- Got big plans for your career? Ours are even bigger
- Value diversity? It's what sets us apart.
- Want to make a real difference to communities? We already are.
Your new role
This unique one to one role will comprise of multi-tasking and managing competing priorities daily. As a key interface for stakeholders both within the firm and with our clients, you will cultivate collaborative relationships and provide an exceptional level of service, information and advice.
The variety in your role will come from but not be restricted to:
- Managing emails and diaries, organising candidate and client meetings, arranging domestic and international travel and following up on action items from meetings.
- Proactively managing workflow on behalf of the National Managing Partner
- Event Management for a variety of events throughout the calendar year
- Providing administrative support for business development initiatives and engagements
- Undertake basic project management of initiatives which will include running events, turning drafts into final digital / written publications and liaising with partners nationally to develop a report
- Building relationships with stakeholders
- Working autonomously and managing highly confidential information
- Confidence, personal presentation and communication skills suited to liaising at executive levels
- Significant relevant experience supporting a senior leader in a fast paced, corporate environment, preferably in professional services
- A strong sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering quality service
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Outstanding organisational skills, a sound ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines
- Intermediate to high level skills in the Microsoft Office suite, with SAP experience preferred.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 15 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time