Executive Mobile Support
Role: Executive Mobile Support Business Unit: Group Technology Type: Full-time, permanent How will I help?
As Executive Mobile Support, you'll be tasked with supporting our critical board papers app relied on heavily by senior managers in the organisation while also managing the fleet of mobile devices they use every day. You will join a small team providing the highest level of service. You will need to be able to work independently, think on your feet and not get flustered when you don't know the answer. What's involved in the role?
- Management of the board papers solution
- Creation and setup of new users
- Troubleshooting issues with the app/solution
- iOS support - deployment and troubleshooting
- MacOS support - deployment and troubleshooting
- Home IT support for high level Execs
- Device management through our MDM
- Setup and deployment of new devices
- IT Support for board meetings
- Testing and deployment of mobile apps
- Be on call, when required, out of hours
What are we looking for?
What's it like to work there?
- Passionate about providing outstanding service
- Self-motivated and a quick learner
- Friendly, approachable and professional attitude
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong prioritisation/decision making skills
- Comfortable interacting with high level managers
- Previous experience in a support or project role within an IT or Digital Environment
- An interest in mobile technology
As well as good pay and a great culture, joining the Westpac family means you'll get lots of perks including some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market. We back our employees by helping them work towards industry-recognised qualifications, using online learning, training modules and career planning tools for you to grow with us. We'll even pay you to do volunteer or community work. How do I apply?
As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility. We invite candidates of all ages, people with a disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.