Our Client is a market leading innovative technology house that has operations in all continents round the globe. They are a renowned global employer of choice that provides one of the greatest working environments available in technology combined with the financial benefits of working in and around trading . Due to ongoing growth they are looking for a forward thinking FPGA Engineer to provide ever-iterating automated low latency solutions.
The team is responsible for developing and supporting the platforms for high frequency trading in a world where speed is king and automation is a standard. This requires the constant innovation and iteration of the platform to bring in and utilise industry best practice and bleeding edge technologies to give strategic gain. The environment has been low level performance tuned (down to the Kernel level) and connects to multiple in-house developed systems, creating a highly complex multi-threaded platform.
This position is primarily responsible for FPGA engineering and computer architecture overlapping with networking sensitivity solutions. This will see you work closely with existing infrastructure teams, front office team and development teams to provide timely, business sensitive technical solutions. This is a highly friendly team environment where you will be supported, developed technically and encouraged to further master low level technical ability.
· 3yrs+ FPGA Engineering Experience
· Intimate understanding of Operations System Fundamentals
· Strong understanding of Networking principles for 10GB+ speeds.
· Experience with Verilog / VHDL
· Application Development / Coding Experience
· Python Development Experience (DJANGO / FLASK) (desirable)
· PCI Express tuning experience (desirable)
· Experience writing MakeFiles
· Interest in solving highly technical problems in real-time systems
· Analytical data wrangling experience to show technical insights
This role would be suited for people coming from a Embedded Systems, Hardware Engineer, FPGA Engineer, Performance Engineer or Hardware Programming background and DOES NOT require previous financial services experience.
#FPGA #Python #Trading #FLASK #Python #Bash #LowLatency #Automation #ContinuousDelivery #Networking #TCP/IP #Verilog #VHDL