Finance Manager, AWS Deal Desk (APAC)
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 26 mai 19
Finance Manager, AWS Deal Desk (APAC)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) seeks a Finance Manager to join the Deals Desk Finance (DDF) team in APAC to support the rapid growth across APAC and Japan by driving analysis of deals with external customers in the region.
This role will partner with deals structuring team, sales operations, business development, and central DDF team in working on customer deals to come up with successful financial proposals that are win-win for all. The successful candidate will help drive the growth by providing financial stewardship and analytical insights into key financial and operational performance metrics. This role will be a strategic partner to the business to assist in evaluating economics of complex deals as well as assisting in sales operational processes, business expansion and support planning/forecasting.
The candidate will be responsible for building customer deal models, add to the existing tools and instrumentation repository to address business opportunities, push manual processes automation, continuously improve internal controls, and drive relationship building across AWS. This candidate is expected to be hands-on and provide cross functional leadership across multiple teams and initiatives including other finance and operations teams across AWS. This person must have a passion for detail and the ability to dive deep into the foundational building blocks of the AWS Services, Sales Organization and Business Development Organizations.
• Understand intricately the various AWS Services and its economics and how it impacts the profitability of a customer.
• Develop complex financial models that calculates customer profitability.
• Deliver Finance leadership to the Sales in APAC region.
• Ensure consistency of processes and methodologies followed by DDF, Sales Operation and Service Finance teams in HQ (Seattle).
• Providing leadership, guidance and implementation on driving process improvement
• Possess the passion and demonstrated skills for developing relationships, processes and continuous improvement
• Independent and entrepreneurial showing the ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
This role will be based in Sydney.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
• BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
• Advanced financial modeling skills in Excel (macros, index, conditional list, arrays, pivots)
• 8+ years' relevant experience in corporate finance
• Demonstrated effective communication skills across peer groups and senior management Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to meet tight deadline
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• MBA is preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skill; knowledge of SQL is preferred
• Advanced written communication skills and the ability to guide and influence senior leadership
• Ability to work with large and complex data sets, synthesizing them into simple models and communications
• Track record of driving automation to simplify and improve efficiencies in financial analysis
• Exceptional ability to multi-task, prioritize and apply business judgment to provide a correct solution with a pragmatic approach.
• Proven project management ability that demonstrates organizational and problem solving skills that lead to a successful conclusion
• Passion for diving into various new types of analysis that has downstream impact on AWS like Cost of Sales, infrastructure cost analysis, impact of pre-payment to GAAP revenue etc.