Finance Manager, Client Solutions
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you" See yourself in our team
Institutional Banking & Markets (IB&M) serves the commercial and wholesale banking needs of large corporate, institutional and government clients across a full range of financial services solutions including access to debt capital markets, transaction banking, working capital and risk management through dedicated product and industry specialists.
Client Solutions Product Finance specifically provides financial and non-financial management reporting, operational support, analytical insight and decision support to our business partners. We are also responsible for ensuring a robust financial control framework exists and operates effectively to safeguard the IB&M business. This role supports the following businesses:
Leasing - creates structured solutions to support clients financing needs in acquiring moveable fixed assets such as aircraft, ships, trains and major production and manufacturing equipment.
Lending - originates, structures, arranges & underwrites senior debt in support of Institutional clients. Do work that matters
We're interested in hearing from people who
- Work with finance team to drive business outcomes through building and maintaining effective relationships with Business and Finance customers.
- Effectively communicate results and business performance through high quality management reporting that is timely, accurate and insightful.
- Relate business performance to financial outcomes through detailed review and analysis of the business and financial drivers.
- Provide relevant and timely support to Business and other Financial Services teams.
- Daily and Monthly P&L reporting and monitoring for Leasing and Lending Businesses
- Providing support where needed to the Subsidiary Reporting Team for annual solvency board paper lodgements and other annual reporting requirements.
- Positively contribute to performance culture including team leadership, communication and implementation of IB&M Performance Culture and leading initiatives including productivity.
- Management of Direct Reports as well as driving their development
- Professional Accounting Qualification, CA or CPA
- Experience in financial account preparation and financial modelling
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience with SQL or other analytical tools
- Financial Services experience, Structured Finance or Leasing experience in particular would be advantageous
- Stakeholder management skills
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to innovate and drive process improvements
- Risk Mindset - All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 11/03/2021