- Senior Financial Planner role with excellent remuneration on offer
- Exciting opportunity based in Sydney
- Full-time permanent role
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome Here's where you come in...
As a Financial Planner at AustralianSuper you will play a critical role in maximising the retirement outcomes of both our members as well as non-members by providing holistic advice under a fee for service model.
You will conduct client interviews and deliver personal comprehensive advice, engaging your clients and demonstrating the value and benefit of advice using a goals-based approach.
You're passionate about working only in your client's best interests and enjoy an environment without product or revenue targets. You will proudly represent the Fund at events, presenting at seminars and member briefings to educate our members and future members. You'll need...
The successful candidate will have extensive financial planning experience, professional personal presentation, communication and influencing skills, high level of ethics and desire to always work in the member's best interests.
You will be comfortable with the fast pace of change the financial planning industry is currently experiencing and believe the increased standards will lead to a greater level of public trust.
- Excellent technical skills and high levels of competency working with financial planning software (X-Plan preferred).
- Proven track record in a financial planning role for a minimum of 5 years.
- ADFP is mandatory and have attained or are working towards the FASEA education requirements. Relevant tertiary or post graduate degrees and CFP status will set you apart from the rest.
- This role also requires someone who has the ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter whilst maintaining and building relationships with your team based in other states.
- Proven track record of meeting individual and team KPIs to provide quality and ethical financial advice to members in accordance with our "Members First" approach.
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now! Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.