- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Macquarie Group
- 20 mars 19
Front Office C# Developer – DevOps and Automation
Front Office C# Developer – DevOps and AutomationBring your passion and talent for front office C# and showcase your skills within our Equity Derivatives and Trading desk within the Commodities and Global Markets Group.
Our Equity Derivatives and Trading team are predominately focused on funding arbitrage, derivatives, global instruments and algorithmic strategies across Asia, Europe and US regions. We rely heavily on in-house developed, real-time trading systems to actively execute, manage trading risk, and comply with market regulations.
Our global team of technology enthusiasts are directly aligned to the trading desk and we are given scope to bring value to the business through our contribution of innovative ideas and technical skills.
We are proud that both our traders and technologists work in partnership to develop systems involving algorithms, trading strategies, market/broker connectivity, monitoring and peripheral tooling.
In this exciting role you will sit on the Equity Derivatives trading floor and will work to enhance and support the in-house trading platform. You will also be involved in developing test automation systems for testing components of the software suite.
Your responsibilities also include:
- working closely with the QA team to script and automate existing test scenarios
- being responsible for global end to end delivery in a fast-paced environment - including requirements, planning, development, testing and support
- ensuring high availability of trading systems through thorough test coverage, release management and ongoing production support
- consistently delivering to agreed constraints of time, budget and scope.
To apply for this role, you must:
- have more than 3 years' experience in Windows C# development
- have a good understanding of the FIX protocol and/or equity derivatives trading
- be a divergent and innovative thinker, offering ideas that 'test the status quo'
- demonstrate a track record of initiative and ownership with a delivery focus
- possess a tertiary education in computer science, engineering or similar (strong academic performance is commended).
If this sounds like your next career move, we look forward to hearing from you and encourage you to apply online via the link or contact Victoria Oh at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/about
Advertised: 28 Feb 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time