- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Macquarie Group
- 22 mars 19
Frontend DeveloperWe need your expertise as an experienced Frontend Developer to join our Corporate Operations Group to play an important role within a diverse and innovative team that aims to continuously deliver web based front-end solutions with modern technologies within an agile team for our Leasing business. You will join a team that aims to continuously improve our process and technology as a group, which makes the culture dynamic and innovative.
At Macquarie we support our teams to explore and grow through experimentation, hackathons, learning and community involvement. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic organisation to deliver key business capabilities in an exciting new way.
In this role you will:
- work closely with our UI/UX designers to translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that produce visual elements of the applications
- provide technical expertise to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- develop frontend and work with the team to deliver the product
- build reusable code and libraries for future use
- optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability and ensure that the user-facing features comply with the standards set for design, coding, security and legal
- deliver these in an Agile environment with an internationally distributed team
- work within the DevOps team supporting our users and driving continuous improvement.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in a selection from the following:
- minimum of 2 years of working experience as a Frontend developer
- proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- experience with maven build management system, along with CI tools like Bamboo
- proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Stash / BitBucket
- good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- experience with web application hosting in Cloud (preferably AWS)
- experience with front end testing automation
- worked in CI / CD environments
- relevant Tertiary qualifications in engineering, computer science or equivalent
- financial industry experience would be highly regarded.
If this sounds like an environment that is an ideal career opportunity for you, please apply to it or for more information reach out to email@example.com .
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program
Advertised: 11 Feb 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time