See job description for details
Full Stack Developer to Join an Sustainable, Global Engineering Consultancy
Your New Company
A well-respected, global design & engineering consultancy who has been involved across the world's most challenging civil engineering projects to date. Their strong global presence, innovative culture, along with their commitment towards sustainability, has earned them prestige within the industry.
Your New Role
For this opportunity, you will be working as a Full Stack Developer within their Digital team, you will be designing, developing and supporting internal digital automation projects and external client digital consulting projects, alongside with Product Owners & Architects as you report into a Team Lead. As you can imagine, there are many types of different projects that would excite you, and therefore they are looking for someone who are able to work autonomously to prioritize projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- 4+ years' full stack development experience with React, NodeJS and other relevant JS libraries
- Experience working on multiple DBs such as PostgreDB, MySQL, SQL Server etc.
- Proven exposure to languages such as Python, Java & C#
- Demonstrating experience across CI/CD Pipeline and Cloud Technologies such as AWS would be very ideal
- Proven stakeholder and communication management
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Flexible Work Arrangement
- Friendly Working Environment
- Get involved in the latest projects and make an impact!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508