HR Analyst Business Separation Program
About the business & your team
The Office of the Deputy CEO brings an increased focus on some of the most vital work we need to do to build a simpler, better bank for the future.
Key areas of focus include:
- Leading the simplification of our portfolio to focus on the future growth of our core banking businesses
- Elevating and coordinating our approach to how we listen and respond to our customers
The Business Separation team is critical to see through a successful business separation from the Group. Our team is responsible for the separation work during the deal phase and up to deal completion What will your impact be?
This role will partner closely with the General Manager, People Strategy & Transactions role and broader Business Separation team.
The purpose of this position is to provide analytical support across a portfolio of projects, with a specific focus on analysis of people/employee data.
The role will also be responsible for responding to requests from third parties for further information, and liaising across CBA Group to obtain information on employees to conduct analysis across the employee lifecycle. About your role
See yourself in our team? We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Overall accountability for all people related analysis and data gathering across a portfolio of projects in Business Separation
- Gather, organise and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources
- Undertake business/employee impact assessment and document outcome
- Effectively identify problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed
- Work with all stakeholders to identify all people related activities required to deliver scope for Day 1
- Business analysis planning and monitoring to determine which activities are necessary in order to identify relevant stakeholders, select appropriate techniques and processes to gather requirements and provide assessment of progress as required
- Be proactive around identification and resolution of risks, issues, blockers and escalate as appropriate
- Identify and define problem statements and appropriate solutions to meet business needs/value
- Manage deliverables within timeframes assigned and in consideration of all legal and risk requirements
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Risk Mindset - All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks
- 5+ years experience working as a BA in large transformational programs/projects
- Previous experience with Mergers, acquisitions and divestments OR financial services would be highly advantageous though not essential
- Ability to influence across a range of stakeholder groups up to senior executive level
- Experience and knowledge of financial services is ideal, but not essential
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 18/07/2020