Our client is a leading financial services organisation that uses technology to its trading advantage in the financial markets. They are a well-established, multinational player that has offices in all the major financial hubs.
The Global Markets Architecture group is a key interface and strategic lead for the firms Financial Markets trading platforms roadmap. They work across multiple asset classes and markets products in a highly complex multithreaded environment. This sees the team embedded between in the business and technology to understand and deliver on the latest requirements, regulations and ongoing landscape evolution.
This is the opportunity to take the lead role in the team, managing an additional 5 solution architects and bring together a cohesive, consistent plan and approach to the ecosystems evolution. This will see you draw upon your deep knowledge and track record in Global Markets IT Architecture and exceptional stakeholder skills. You will have overall responsibility for architecture portfolio management, resource planning, demand management, risk and financial management. This is an extremely high profile role that is looking for a highly seasoned thought leader in the financial markets architecture.
- Extensive Architecture experience in Financial Markets
- Deep domain understanding of multiple Asset classes (Fixed Income, Equity, FX, Credit, Commodities etc)
- Strong appreciation for the regulatory frameworks for trading
- Understanding of emerging technologies and industry developments
- Experience in portfolio case development / funding.
- Team leadership – Hiring, Mentoring, Coaching
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
This role would be suited for people coming from a Head of Architecture, Markets Architect, Solution Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Lead Architect background in Financial Markets.The position can provide Australian working visa and relocation package for any global applicants.
#Architect #Trading #GlobalMarkets #Equity #ForeignExchange #FixedIncome #Commodities #Credit #Murex #Calypso #Leader #Roadmap #TOGAF