IMS Client Operations Officer Australia, Vice President
Who we are looking for
The role of the IMS Client Operations Officer Australia is to act as the internal client for ensuring service comes together across all STT IMS before it reaches the client. You will help to create a seamless, integrated global operating model across products and operating centers - tuned to client preferences. You will work directly with senior executives on a strategic and tactical basis to enhance current products, operating models or additional new services to meet the client's business needs Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street's Alpha business who support the world's first front-to-back platform from a single provider. Alpha is a rapidly growing business and requires the strongest of leadership in Asia Pacific to support growth and development not only regionally but globally with Asia Pacific being a key service location for the business. Join us if making your mark in an ever-changing, increasingly complex and competitive industry is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As IMS Client Operations Officer Australia you will
What we value
- Develop and track budget and staffing projections in support of long-term strategic direction for your clients
- Prioritize service objectives for your client and provide leadership and direction to ensure that all project deliverables and recommendations are consistent with overall corporate goals and objectives
- Be responsible for developing additional revenue opportunities with your client
- Create the Future with the client by working at the division and corporate levels on complex and strategic business challenges
- Focus on both tactical and strategic issues such as product optimization, operational effectiveness and operating model design for your client
- Work regularly with business and technology units to review and analyze operational challenges and technology developments
- Identify and implement solutions to enhance operating leverage and scale for your client
- Act globally with other Client COOs and the GS Management Team to identify and analyse business / client trends and work together to conclude and implement best practice for the group.
- Support where appropriate the Relationship Management Group, GS, Product Managers and business managers in the sales process.
- Monitor client inquiry trends and recommend remedial actions that will improve ongoing client satisfaction
- Work with the regional Change Management and Project teams on behalf of your client
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Be a strong team player and demonstrate dedication to group and company goals
- Ability to demonstrate professional maturity and effective time management
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to analyse a problem, obtain and evaluate information, and reach sound conclusions
- Proven ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise under pressure
- Good understanding of State Street operations - technical, systems, policies and procedures - is an advantage
About State Street What we do.
- Proven track record in a client management environment, with a minimum 5 years client service experience
- Good understanding of Investment Manager Operations, particularly around processes and key deliverables
- Strong middle office background
- Previous experience in a relationship or account management role is preferred
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers