- Leading financial services organisation – Strategic ITSM Operations.
- ITSM across all Financial Markets Systems – IRESS, Murex, ION Marketview.
- Excellent career growth & business visibility – IT Risk, Process Change.
Our client is a leading financial services organisation with a reputation for being ahead of the curve adopting emerging technologies that have enabled them to provide a stable and scalable technology backbone which is a platform for a wide range of innovative and comprehensive offerings across retail banking and financial markets.
The group is responsible for the enterprise IT delivery for financial markets both onshore and overseas. The broader remit of the markets ground is to support & improve an array of trading systems platforms and peripheral technologies with a focus on resilience, high availability and performance of said systems within a very large heterogeneous, multi-tiered architecture environment.
Technically there's everything and anything: Windows Server stack, Linux, network layers, Load balancers, cloud solutions (AWS), middleware / messaging systems and of course a vast array of Order Management (OMS) / Trading systems for Front, Middle and Back Office functions.
This role sits in a small, strategic team of internal ITSM Consultants whose remit is to execute good service management practices to ensure service availability and functionality meets business requirements.
To become a member of this high calibre team you'll have come from a Financial Markets Operations / Trading Systems Application Support background although here, you won’t be in support at all. Rather you’ll oversee: IT Risk Management, Process Change, System Management, Reporting, Regulatory compliance, Lifecycle Management and Asset Management amongst other functions across nearly 100 different systems (e.g. IRESS, Murex, ION Marketview).
Salient Points / Requirements:
- 5-8 years+ experience within financial markets operations / application support.
- A profound understanding of ITSM & it’s processes, practices, frameworks & tools.
- Exposure to OMS: IRESS, Murex, ION Marketview, Calypso, Imagine etc.
- Strong consulting / business facing skills and high-level stakeholder management.
- Ability to build / maintain relationships - Change, Ops, Infra suppliers, strategic technology partners and customers.
- Experience producing reports & statistics on the performance of Service Management processes.
- Experience facilitating security testing, user access verification and vulnerability management.
- Outstanding / polished verbal and written communication skills.
- Full, unrestricted Australian working rights - locally based.
#Operations #ITSM #Financial Markets #Performance #Resilience #High Availability #OMS # Trading Systems #IRESS #Murex #ION Marketview.