IT Delivery Manager
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie Sydney Nouvelle-Galles du Sud AU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
IT Delivery Manager
This leading ASX company is currently going through a large period of growth and having seen many successes over the past couple of years has the need for an IT Delivery Lead to join their team. In this role you will play a pivotal part acting as a point of contact in escalation, to resolve server, network, desktop incidents and service requests. You will display strong performance management, training and communication skills working with senior level stakeholders in and outside of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of team resources, including rostering and some leave management and some recruitment.
- Performance feedback, coaching and mentoring to team members on a regular basis. Provide leadership and work toward the vision for the team and future direction. Foster a customer focused working environment with clear responsibilities and expectations for team members.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring service needs are met and issues are resolved.
- Manage and facilitate the ticket and enquiry lifecycle using the ServiceNow ticket management system.
- Ability to think laterally and innovatively to produce new solutions to old problems.
- Lead change and implement new processes that meet business objectives, improve team utilisation and enhance the end user experience. Document (as required) Issues, known errors and related procedures.
- Analysis of critical incidents and the selection of appropriate solutions that may impact service delivery and resolve or escalate where required. Also to assist team members when engaged to resolve outstanding incidents/requests
- Allocation of team to resource the delivery of projects or initiatives. Work closely with various internal teams to successfully deliver the projects into the business after transition
- Demonstrate compliance with Workplace Health and Safety, Anti-Discrimination, and Competition and Consumer Acts.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Solid experience in successfully managing a technical team, with an emphasis on providing excellent customer service and support for stakeholders.
- Minimum 5 years' experience delivering IT and customer service support using a service management system (e.g. ServiceNow, Remedy, Oracle, HP Service Centre).
- Proven ability to manage numerous and concurrent issues, producing high quality work within tight timeframes.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Networking, Microsoft Office suite required - experience with Office 2010/2013.
- Demonstrated experience in managing change and managing difficult situations to achieve positive outcomes.
- Energy market knowledge preferred, but not essential.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453