Infrastructure Specialist - AWS DevOps - Sydney - 24 months Fixed Term
The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world's relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premise, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Specialists are responsible for keeping up with these latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and products.
Your Role and Responsibilities Infrastructure Specialist - AWS DevOps - Sydney
Offered on a permanent regular employment basis or on a a fixed term hire 24 months basis.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to enable a continuous integration environment leading to successful automation of the cloud solution we develop for our clients. What will I be doing?
- Analyse client dev environment to champion DevOps and CI/CD practices
- Ensure delivery pipeline from dev/test, staging and production; performs A/B testing, Canary and other techniques
- Automates, measures and optimizes system performance and processes
- Forge strong working relationships with the client and IBM team across DevOps, and Security
- Bring an automation first mindset to solution co-creation
- Apply a combination of behaviours, practices, and tools that increase an organization's ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity and quality
What experience do I need?
- 3+ years of progressive DevOps experience with clients
- 3+ years of automating, measuring, and optimizing system performance and processes.
- Strong understanding of DevOps, GitOps, ChatOps methodologies & relevant tools.
- Deep experience and understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) best practices, Agile development, A/B Testing, Canary Release
- Experience with DevOps tool such Github, Gitlab), Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Tekton, ArgoCD, Logging tools (e.g. LogDNA), Monitoring tools (e.g. Sysdig), ELK stack, Prometheus, Grafana, Test Automation, SonarQube, Terraform, Ansible
Compensation package from $86,030 (full-time equivalent inclusive of superannuation) and will be determined based on successful candidates relevant skills and experience Sign me up!
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM - click "Apply" today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise