- Sydney CBD
- Apr 28, 2022
Apply now for a fantastic role in a organisation who are known for understanding the true value of data insights and data strategy About the Company:
One of Australia's leading financial services organisations are looking to hire an intelligent, talented and personable professional within their Analytics and Data team. Boasting state of the art offices in Sydney, our client is increasingly transforming into a data centric leader within the financial services area. This role requires a enthusiastic and young individual who thrives on the ability to have end to end control. You will receive guidance and active career encouragement in your day to day role as well as the opportunity to work with a contemporary data warehouse. Your role will be to work as an active member in a dynamic team environment where you will receive a myriad of attractive benefits. The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to target customers and convert this into customer selection rules
- Make insightful recommendations on marketing volumes and marketing strategy though and data insights
- Have a high level of skill in SQL and R or Python to perform detailed analysis
- Actively look for room to improve in the areas of standardisation, automation or simplicity.
- Possess strong statistical experience. This is essential!
- Experience in working with large scale data sets
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Ideally 3-5+ years commercial experience
- Degree heavily focused on Statistics
To be part of one of Australia's most recognised companies and to work in a fast paced, dynamic, fun and friendly environment - with ambitious plans. Please apply immediately with an up to date CV.
Recruiter: Leon Young
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note only candidates who are currently in Australia will be considered.