- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 18 oct. 18
Internal Auditor - Permanent Position - Institutional Bank
You will interact directly with business units and other Group Audit home teams. You will participate in independent reviews of control frameworks, systems, policies and procedures across the organisation and identify areas for remediation and opportunities for enhancement.
- Develop an understanding of the organisations business, its products and how it operates both domestically and internationally.
- Assist in audit planning, including the identification of processes, risks and controls for testing.
- Execute audit fieldwork:
- Test the design and operating effectiveness of controls,
- Learn to make use of Data Analytics to provide insights,
- Identify and document audit issues, including performing a significance analysis and agreeing management action plans.
- Collaborate within own home team and with Group Audit subject matter experts in credit, technology and risk and compliance.
- Assist in the reporting stages of the audit engagement, including preparing and discussing audit reports with management. These audit reports form the basis of the messages reported to the Westpac Group Board Audit Committee on a quarterly basis.
- Continuously monitor business unit developments, activities, issue management, emerging risks or concerns.
Participate in home team and Group Audit's strategic priorities and innovation initiatives.
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for someone who ideally has the following knowledge and experience:
Accounting / Finance or equivalent
field is desirable.
and/or internal audit experience.
Australia (ICAA) or Certified
Practising Accountants (CPA)
or Institute of Internal Audit (IIA)
If you have auditing experience within an institutional bank I would love to hear from you. Please apply below. Melinda Bullock
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.