- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 10 déc. 18
Are you an expert Java developer with experience in electronic markets? We're looking for someone to help us build client facing trading technology.
You will be:
• Collaborating with front-office traders and technology partners to co-design solutions for electronic trading.
• Performing unit and integration tests of software components for integration into larger subsystems, in accordance with the project's adopted standards
• Documenting code and producing relevant documentation
• Applying standards, methods, techniques, templates as defined by internal best practices (code repository handling, code inspection, penetration-avoidance, etc.) and using internally approved tools
• Supporting the systems (3rd level support) and resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
• Coaching colleagues in more junior roles
• Ensuring that produced code / system / service is secure, with good performance, stability and operational integrity
• Delivering working results on timely basis and for regularly reporting to Project Management as agreed on
• Testing at a unit, integration performance and capacity level
• Managing versions of software artefacts
You'll be working in the Execution services team — a global team focused on building best in class, client-facing technology solutions for FX and Fixed Income.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?