- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
- 16 janv. 19
What you will be doing:
- Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Maintains, tests and integrates application components.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
- Ensures system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Demonstrates an understanding of FIS systems and the financial services industry.
- Analyzes requirements and translates business requirements into product designs.
- Writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation.
- Suggests technical alternatives and improves/streamlines processes and systems.
- Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
- Conducts planning, analysis, and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks.
- May participate in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
- May provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- Min 8 years of experience into Java, ANSI SQL/SQL Server
- Must have good experience into Spring Boot 1.5/2+, Hibernate 4/5, Junit/Mockito, Git, Maven
- Highly desirable: Cryptography - Understanding of encryption and certificates
This is for the purpose of Apple/Android pay and various security measures within the application such as our DB encryption framework
- Groovy (For Jenkins Pipeline)
- Jenkins experience
- Highly desirable: Microservice architecture. Docker - Not currently in use but in medium term pipeline
- RESTful API design knowledge
- Comfortable with design patterns
- Application infrastructure knowledge - Tomcat/Apache/Proxies