Lead Operational Risk Architect
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM's ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities Lead Operational Risk Architect
For over 100 years IBM has set the pace for innovation and we aren't stopping now. With over 430,000 employees in almost 200 countries we're always on the lookout for new people to join in our mission to build a smarter planet.
We are investing in scaling our risk management capabilities in order to support our clients in the Financial Services Sector.
We are wanting to hire a lead in the Operational Risk Management Area. What will I be responsible for:
What Skills will I need:
- Leads the development of our consultants in risk transformation
- Supports both the development of Risk & Fraud business opportunities and delivery of services to clients
- Assists in developing the strategy for assigned accounts and participates in the development of overall strategy. Responsible for servicing and selling solutions in selected accounts.
- Leads the design of complex risk, compliance and fraud management solution blueprints and the design & implementation of Risk & Fraud solutions based on client problem statements and value which may run on multiple platforms and composed of multiple software packages based on a Solution Architecture.
- Architect functional aspects of solutions to meet the operational, security, and non-functional requirements. Participates in and/or responsible for the creation, harvesting, protection, and reuse of IBM's intellectual capital in the solution design.
- Expected to know the capabilities of market leading solutions Risk & Fraud Management solutions and experience in selecting components for development of solution blueprint which includes performance architecture and engineering of a fully functional FR&F solution including but not limited to Risk & Compliance, Security, AML, KYC, Cognitive
- Experience in defining and delivering risk transformation programs
- Knowledge of banking operations and the operational risk management and fraud capabilities required
- Strong client relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep knowledge of evolving technologies
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM - click "Apply" today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise