Manager/Senior Manager, Transaction Management, Operational Transaction Services (OTS) / Management Consulting - Melbourne
- Lead a diverse, highly motivated and collaborative team
- Work with different teams on projects in varying locations
- Work with iconic government and industry clients
Shape the World The opportunity
We are looking for a Manager/Senior Manager/Director within the Operational Transaction Support team in our Sydney or Melbourne office. This role is offered on a flexible part time/ full time basis. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Designing procurement approaches and evaluation plans
- Overseeing and advising on procurement projects and sector bids to deliver a "value for money" procurement
- Coordinating procurement option analysis and evaluation teams
- Workshops with multidisciplinary teams to support the process
- Meeting with executives to facilitate approval
- Developing the capability of others as well as your own
- Running aspects or all of the procurement process, including facilitating market soundings, EOI, RFP and evaluation processes
- Working with probity advisors, technical, engineering, legal, commercial and financial teams
- Producing succinct value adding documents that capture insight, validate assumptions and directly address evaluation criteria
- Advising on risk management strategies
- Improving and adjusting procurement processes to focus on the issues that really matter and to deliver leading practice decision making
- Facilitating adherence to Government procurement processes and other Government requirements
- Learning about and adopting new technologies, data analysis, mobility solution frameworks and infrastructure implications
Ideally, you'll also have
- Transaction/procurement processes
- Working with different personalities and cultures
- Running projects
- Stakeholder engagement
- Risk management
Who are Transaction Advisory Services?
- Report writing
EY's Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) division offers strategic corporate clients and private equity client's professional transaction advice and services, from the strategic analysis phase of the transaction lifecycle, through to execution, and transaction integration. The goal is to help EY clients achieve their best capital performance, deliver value to their stakeholders and meet their strategic corporate objectives. Learn more about TAS here . What working at EY offer s
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.