Manager, Project & Change Management, Account Management Team (Wealth Management)
Description About the Firm
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 41 countries, the Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture. About the Division
This role sits within the Australian Wealth Management International Equity Division, which incorporates the Account Management Team ("AMT"). AMT is a first line control function responsible for ensuring client Know Your Customer "KYC" complies with the firm's global standards and local regulatory requirements. AMT manages and supports the business with client onboarding for Domestic and Private Wealth Management (PWM) clients, handling KYC changes, periodic reviews and ongoing client data maintenance as well as firm initiated client communication. About the Role
This role will support AMT Australia with aligning policies, processes and procedures with PWM Asia AMT. The role will support the rollout of PWM Change the Bank Projects and procedure enhancements, drive AMT process improvements, and provide management information on core AMT tasks. Key Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have Big 4, Consulting or Project Management Office experience within the financial services industry. Compliance / AML onboarding knowledge or experience at another top-tier Bank is also an advantage.
- Assist with defining local requirements to facilitate platform enhancements for key AMT processes.
- Assist with streamlining workflow processes and enhancing controls, work with stakeholders to conduct UAT and deliver training to support process rollout.
- Support AMT Australia Team Lead with enhancing regulatory reviews and processes that require Sales engagement and client outreach.
- Responsible for process tracking, analysis, reporting and insights for AMT tasks and related projects.
- Support AMT Australia AMT Lead with implementing audit and compliance testing team action plans.
- Conduct ad-hoc data analysis and implement data remediation actions as required.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in MSWMA and PWM Asia on AMT processes and project co-ordination.
- Maintain project plans and governance.