Murex Technical Delivery Lead Front Office
- We are a talented team of technologists with the flexibility we need to deliver our best
- You are an experienced leader of Murex Front Office Teams
- Together we can deliver simpler and better outcomes
Rare opportunity to join the market leader in technology in financial services to lead a team of dedicated professionals providing front office trade support to all trading desks within Global Markets and Group Treasury on the Murex platform. You will be part of the broader Murex Business Systems support team who provide end-to-end trade life cycle support. As you would expect this role provides a high level of business intimacy and your interpersonal skills will be key to your success. Your new team
- the Murex Business Support team provides operational and trade support excellence for the Murex platform. The team supports desks trading Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit Derivatives, Commodities, FX Options and Fixed Income products as well as supporting Group Treasury trading activities. The platforms performs the entire trade life-cycle as well supporting the end to end services required for trading including Risk Management, xVA, Collateral, Product Control and Market Operations. The team works closely with all business units as well as development and project teams delivering into the Murex platform. The team also works closely with other operational support teams across the bank. What you will need to succeed
You will be an experienced leader with extensive knowledge and experience with exchange traded and OTC derivatives and service management experience particularly with knowledge and application of ITIL principles. Your ability to engage directly with business staff (Trades, Quants, Managers, Product Control, Market Operations etc.) and to troubleshoot and resolve problems under pressure will help you succeed. Other key Murex skills requirements include:
- Deep Murex instrument configuration experience
- Murex 3.1 ETradePad and pre-trade workflow configuration and operations
- Murex Simulation/Views configuration and operations
- Risk Management understanding and Risk Views configuration
- Market data understanding and associated Murex configuration skills (rates, fwd prices, volatilities, etc.)
- Exposure to system integration projects with complex packaged systems for Murex (e.g., Marketwire, DTCC, Bloomberg TOMS etc.)
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in enhancing the financial wellbeing of our customers and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 16/08/2020