Operations - Custody Fund Services Client Processing Manager - Associate
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $26 trillion of assets under custody and $485 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
The Custody Middle Office Team is responsible for ensuring all aspects of operations for clients are completed, transactions are processed on time, exceptions are resolved proactively; provide a single point of contact team and subject matter expertise to clients. Middle Office covers trade instruction capture, settlement; fail management, cash instruction capture, projections, overdrafts, asset servicing instruction capture, dividends, foreign exchange, collateral, derivatives lifecycle management, Managed Funds/ Unlisted Unit Trusts and bank loans. As a team, the aim is to improve standards of communication across Operations, provide query tracking and timely resolution as well as performing root-cause analysis on issues and problems. Your key responsibilities will include:
To be successful, you will need:
- Deal with internal and external parties in a professional manner and in line with the best interests of the Client and Bank
- Partner with clients with drive exceptional STP (straight through processing) rates and process efficiencies
- Identify and escalate any gaps in team governance to ensure we operate in a controlled and robust environment which is constantly improving
- Identify technology and process issues and gaps and working with Strategy and other internal stakeholders to ensure we get resolutions for our clients.
- Monitoring and resolution of risk indicators to ensure that both J.P. Morgan and the client are aware of any issues that may have an adverse financial or reputational impact
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent along with a minimum of 5 years' experience in Custody Business and/or portfolio servicing environment or other Securities Services related industry is essential
- Strong financial markets product knowledge and understanding of the transaction lifecycle in Custody, specializing in Asset Servicing is essential
- Subject matter expertise in Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Collateral, Derivatives, Managed Funds/ Unlisted Unit Trusts
- Enthusiastic approach to workload by consistently maintaining high levels of productivity and operating with effectiveness
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills are required.
- Proactive in identifying and escalating issues