See job description for details
Oracle Database Administrator required for top Sydney Financial institution. 12 Month FTC $500 - $700 per day Your new company
One of Australia's top financial institutions requires an experienced Oracle Database Administrator responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of Oracle database platforms. Your new role
As part of a team and independently working on Database Administration of Oracle, you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Administration, tuning, upgrading, patching, backups and recovery of Oracle databases
- Supporting application teams with software releases, questions and advice
- Database solution design and requirements gathering
- Automation through SQL, Shell and PL/SQL programming
- Participate in platform maintenance and platform upgrades
- Alert management and resolution, database environment refreshes, data fixes, database DDL changes
What you'll get in return
- Oracle 12c/19c experience mandatory, 11g optional
- Knowledge of AIX, Linux and Exadata (OEL) environments
- Scripting: Shell, PL/SQL
- Oracle RAC, ASM, DataGuard
- Downloading, testing and applying quarterly PSUs for Grid and Database Homes.
- Knowledge of Storage systems (IBMNetApp) including Fibre Channel and NFS attached
- Involvement and support in Major OutagesCritical Incidents
- Performance tuning experience
Be part of a team utilising the latest technologies, take ownership of learning and development. Build constructive working relationships and engagement with Team Members, Stakeholders, Customers, Partners, Vendors and all levels of Management.
This is a Fulltime Fixed Term 12 Month Contract. Paying between $500-$700 per day, based on experience. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508