- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Macquarie Group
- 20 mai 19
PKI System Engineer
PKI System EngineerThe Authentication and Authorisation Services within Identity and Access Management team is responsible for Macquarie's key IAM technology services including, Directory Services, Cryptographic Services, Federation Services and Multi-factor authentication.
You will be part of a cross functional team developing, maintaining and supporting enterprise Authentication, and PKI technologies in a hybrid, a cloud, and an on-premise environment. You will be working on supporting and executing multiple work-streams in consultation with key stakeholders and the business leads, and in accordance with all applicable policies and guidelines.
To be successful in this role you are or will need to have:
- expertise on PKI Technology including Certificate Authorities, OCSP and hashing standards like SHA1, SHA2
- strong understanding of X.509, RSA, SSL/TLS, and certificate management processes
- experience with security devices like HSM and eKMS (Key Management System) and understanding of how it works and capabilities
- exposure and familiarity with PKI vendors like Venafi, Symantec, Digicert, and Entrust
- experience on Directory Services (Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos protocols) and other Identity tools (FIM)
- ability to support and maintain entire service lifecycle including hands on involvement with Incident Management, Problem Management, Release Management & Change Management
- ability to improve/innovate production environments
- ability to work with other team members to identify and suggest service improvements and/or new technology solutions
- ability to Provide automation using PowerShell or any other scripting tool to avoid the manual and repetitive tasks
- axperience with Agile and DevOps methodologies.
To join this dynamic and highly innovative team, apply now or contact Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program .
Advertised: 08 May 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time