- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citi Australia
- 22 sept. 17
Portfolio Risk Analyst
Portfolio Risk Analyst
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Risk Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17055934
Citi is more than a global financial services company. It's an engine for progress. Join us, and you'll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We've built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
The Consumer Business has assets of approximately AU$13Bn under management. Products currently offered include credit cards, unsecured revolving loans, charge cards and mortgages.
The role of the Portfolio Risk Analyst is principally to provide key technical support to the Mortgages Risk Management team for MIS, ad hoc requests and monthly reporting, covering regulatory, policy and portfolio control requirements.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
- Managing and run the weekly, monthly and quarterly SAS based suite of reports. Ensure that the quality of information delivered to the business is kept at a high standard.
- Completing ad-hoc MIS and statistical analysis using SAS and Excel to assist in the implementation of new projects and decision-making processes.
- Maintaining & updating the Risk intranet site.
- Ensuring that the mortgage portfolio's delinquency and losses are managed to an acceptable level and to report immediately to the Risk Manager on any 'under stress' segments of the portfolio so that immediate remedial action can be taken.
- Monitoring, documenting and raising the profile of data integrity issues and manage the process of addressing these to completion.
- Managing a suite of MS Access Databases used to store collections, hardship and valuations review information.
To be successful in this position you must have the following skills and experience:
- 2-3 years' experience in SAS and/or SQL programming is essential
- A degree in a Mathematics/ Statistics discipline is essential
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access is essential
- Strong data manipulation skills and strong analytical skills
- A general understanding of the Australian mortgage market is desirable
- Previous working experience in the concepts underpinning the business of consumer mortgage lending is ideal, but not essential
- A proven team player with good interpersonal communication skills, including ability to present technical information to non-technical audience
- An ability to drive work from conception through to completion with minimum supervision with a "can do" attitude
- An ability to work under pressure