Power BI Developer
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Summary:
Responsible for Development for Power BI. Gathering requirement and working on data analysis. Required skills:
Nice to have skills:
- Excellent hands on experience on Power BI and SQL development
- Knowledge of other BI tools like Tableau would be an added advantage
- Analyse data schemas and data flow. Work with the data analysts/modelers to define and refine the analytics/reporting consumption layer
- Transform requirements into consumable data and/or new report designs
- Perform documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design
- Driving the achievement of strategy by working with stakeholders as directed to elicit, analyse, communicate, validate and manage requirements for changes to systems, business processes, policies, information and data
- Managing requirements through the delivery lifecycle to meet business needs
- Involved in Data Extract and Analysis
- Experience in Banking, Credit risk domain
- Providing recommendations for process redesign and improvements and business solutions, enabling changes to processes, policy and/or information
- Identify stakeholders and see to the maintenance of collaborative working relations; elicit and analyse business requirements and engage with, and inform key stakeholder groups;
- Creating visualizations for the data extracted with the help of Power BI
- Development of new Reports / Dashboards using Power BI and relevant data source (Big Data Platform, Excel, SQL Server etc.)
- Identifying patterns and meaningful insights from data by analyzing it
- Support user testing and ensure data integrity
- Developing and Tweaking SQL queries for improving performances and addressing new requirements
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.