Principal Solution Engineer, Enterprise
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details Who are Salesforce Solution Engineers?
Salesforce Solution Engineers (SE's) are responsible for interacting with clients to understand their needs and business priorities, and matching those with capabilities within the Salesforce product suite.
SE's will design, build and prepare demonstrations that showcase product capabilities and features to customers as part of the sales cycle. It's important for SE's to have good communication skills, they are expected to present and position solutions to the client, highlight the benefits of using Salesforce by sharing customer success stories, and convey technical information clearly. SE's will work closely with Account Executives and the broader Sales Team to meet sales targets and promote Salesforce products. Job Description:
This Solution Engineer is responsible for presenting a broad range of Salesforce solutions to prospects and customers while handling all technical objections in the sales cycle. Through carefully planned discovery with a range of stakeholders, you will uncover the specific business requirements and value drivers that make this a compelling and transformative project. Working with the extended sales team you will help to develop a differentiated solution, demonstrate this to the customer, and address any questions and concerns they may have. During this process, you will create impactful relationships with your customers and strive to become their trusted advisor. What's in it for you:
- Structured on-boarding and training program including boot (virtual)
- Outstanding benefits package including comprehensive health insurance, employee stock plan, wellness reimbursement, company iPhone and MacBook Pro
- Flexible work environment
- Clear pathways for career development.
- Work with enterprise organisations across a range of industries to understand their challenges and goals through focused discovery sessions and workshops
- Build and present customised product demonstrations
- Confidently present and articulate the business value of your proposed solution to business managers and executives
- Be an innovator who can create new solutions using out-of-the-box thinking
- Work as a team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge
- Manage multiple customer engagements concurrently
- Present at marketing events
- Training and enablement of the sales team
- Be self-motivated, flexible, and proactive
- Willingness and flexibility to travel as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a focus on capturing requirements and use cases, developing a solution and articulating business value
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills with a focus on storytelling
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve business and technical problems
- Experience of working across a range of industries and be able to understand the current landscape and typical challenges and opportunities.
- Previous experience in pre-sales isn't essential. Some experience in consulting, implementation or client facing sales role would also be acceptable
- Technical understanding of SAAS solutions, architecture and modern business applications including integrations
- A broad understanding of Cloud Computing and CRM
- Experience in multi product solution selling
- Business Analysis and Business case/ROI construction
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce platform
- Experience in either manufacturing, consumer goods, automotive or mining industries would be ideal
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us! *LI-Y Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.