Process Improvement Analyst
Business Banking offers a wide range of services and solutions to our small to medium, enterprise customers and our regional and agribusiness customers See yourself in our team
The Business Lending and Everyday Business Banking teams support the full spectrum of customers' needs from the smallest businesses to the largest corporates. We have accountability for Cash Management, Payments, Business Lending and Commerce Solutions as well as managing the end-to-end business customer experience. The team is also responsible for the delivery of analytical capabilities to support our business customers.
The Line 1 BCS Risk and Controls function, consisting of a team of risk professionals, has the mandate to ensure Business Lending and Everyday Business Banking have the right people, processes and systems to operationalise its conduct and control arrangements, thereby enabling the business to deliver on the Group's purpose and values. Do Work That Matters The Deceased Estate Program
The new Banking Code of Practice (BCoP) is the banking industry's customer charter on best banking practice standards including our commitments to helping with deceased estates.
In July 2019, we have launched an improved process to meet our obligations under the code. The aim of this program is to ensure we extend the same obligations for business customers which notifications are received by the bank prior to 1 July 2019. Role Contribution This is a 6 month contract position
. It is an opportunity to be a key member of the Program delivery team that will be responsible for ensuring we:
More specifically, you will:
- Identify the impacted customers;
- Assess the impact to the Deceased Estate;
- Create and test a process to remediate the customers
- Collaborate with the team on any outstanding issues
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Work on key deliverables of a critical remediation Program
- Assist in prioritising and executing of initiatives within each stream ensuring high quality and high velocity delivery
- Scope, design, test and deliver initiatives within each stream
- Identify and deliver improvement opportunities to ensure Program meets it's delivery targets
- Work with the Program LT to ensure Program objectives are met
- Knowledge and Experience - minimum of 3 years' commercial experience, highly preferable in the financial services industry.
- Strong organisational, planning, prioritisation, time management and project management skills.
- The capacity to work in a busy, commercial, competitive environment and the ability to meet objectives / targets and deliver customer centric outcome.
- Data analytics - Experience in using data and statistics to define and solve problems, as well as manage business performance.
- Ability to create or refine processes for existing or new processes to remediate customers
- Ability to work with the business to quickly learn and grasp complex concepts to understand and define problems, ultimately helping design solutions.
- Ability to gather and document requirements for process/solution design and delivery.
- The ability to analyse trends, identify critical threats and opportunities and diagnose problems and issues.
- Operations and testing expertise - preferably with controls testing.
- Productivity - experience in delivering productivity, process optimisation and continuous improvement projects or initiatives.
If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities. Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key. Use the capabilities required for this role as a guide to the critical skills and behaviours you need for your next move.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 09/07/2020